1929 Ortega St. Navarre, FL
Call or text 850.376.7785
Massage Lic. #MM41202
We are Licensed and Strictly Professional.
1. All of our services are therapeutic and non-sexual. Any comments and/or behaviors that are sexually inappropriate or abusive in any way will result in immediate termination of the session. Full payment of the session will still be required and you will not be allowed to rebook with any therapist.
2. Please understand that we do not have a full time receptionist. Please leave a message when trying to contact us and we will call you back as soon as we have a chance. If you do not leave a message your call will not be returned. Please understand it could be a few hours for us to get back to you, sometimes we go into back to back massage sessions.
You can also send us a text message. 850-376-7785 or schedule online.
3. We are by appointment only and can not always accommodate last minute or walk-in appointments. The door will be locked between sessions if all therapists are in an appointment. If you need to purchase a gift certificate we suggest contacting us for a time to stop in or purchasing one from our website on the “purchase gift certificates” page.
4. Therapists are independently contracted individuals and are therefor responsible for setting their own hours, communicating with their own clients, and handling their own payments. Please pay your therapist at the end of your session.
5. Since each therapist is self employed, if you are dissatisfied with your experience please try to resolve the issue with the therapist you were with during said issue. If you have an issue with one therapist, please do not pass judgement on the several other therapists doing business at Mini Escape Massage and try someone new. If you feel the issue must be brought to the owner’s attention please feel free to email your concerns to us at [email protected] We welcome your feedback, good or bad and we do care what you have to say!
6. Gift certificates are good with any therapist UNLESS specified otherwise on the gift certificate. If the gift card was a donation, it will only be valid with specified LMT. Please present the gift certificate to your therapist at the beginning of your session. There are no refunds or cash back on gift certificates. Gift certificates MUST BE PRESENT at the time of your appointment to be used. Gift certificates may not be accepted after the expiration date written on the card. If your session costs less than your gift certificate is worth, you will be issued a new gift certificate with the difference, but the expiration date will remain the same.
7. Your session begins and ends at the scheduled time. If you arrive late you may not be able to receive the full scheduled time so as not to run the following clients behind, and will still be responsible for full payment of the scheduled session. If you are new please arrive about 10 minutes early to fill out a brief client intake form. Please use the restroom and get comfortable in the lobby before your scheduled session.
8. We require a 6 hour cancellation notice. Cancellations not prior to 6 hours of the appointment time or no shows may be subject to a $30 fee before you are able to book again.
9. Prenatal massages are NOT performed during the first trimester of pregnancy and a doctors note is required thereafter to receive a prenatal massage. Must be past 12 weeks.
10. Doctor's notes are required from anyone recovering from surgery within the last 6 months, and in some cases longer than that. If you have questions or concerns please ask your therapist prior to appointment.
11. If you have allergies to anything or are sensitive to scents or certain topical creams, lotions, oils or candles please inform your therapist at every session.
12. Minors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The parent of legal guardian does not have to stay during the session but must sign off on paperwork. Over the phone permission is not acceptable.
13. Your therapist reserves the right to refuse massage for any reason.
14. All of our services are therapeutic and non-sexual. Any comments and/or behaviors that are sexually inappropriate or abusive in any way will result in immediate termination of the session. Full payment of the session will still be required and you will not be allowed to rebook with any therapist.